Saturday, July 31, 2010

Face Painting Fun

Last week we went to Brian's work picnic and they had face painting for the kids. There was a list of designs they were able to choose from. Abby chose Rainbows and stars. Ginny chose the eye eating dragon. For many in our old ward this will not come as a shock. She liked to go to church speaking in a gravelly voice because she was a dragon that day. One day the nursery leader welcomed her saying "Hi Ginny!" And she said, "I'm not Ginny I'm a dragon".



We have been spending almost every day at the pool. It works out nicely since the park is a little to hot for me to endure anymore. Now that the cousins are here it keeps us all a little saner.
Abby never leaves the water and Ginny barely sticks her toes in. When I am not in the pool with Abby Ginny likes to lay on the chair with me. She's getting more and more clingy as the due date approaches. She takes naps with me almost every day and one day she fell asleep with daddy. I couldn't resist taking a picture of Brian with his mini-me.
The ward here has been so welcoming- even going so far as to throw me a shower. One of the brothers sent this balloon stork w/baby to the shower with his wife. I thought it was pretty impressive and all of the kids were entertained by it.
We haven't moved yet... some kinks came up with the loan process but at the latest we will be moving in the weekend of the 13-15th. Brian's traveling to Salt Lake for our things is dependent upon baby arrival. Well- that about catches us up. For now we are just waiting......

3 comments:

  1. Where was the work picnic? I see water in the background... Anyway, it looks like it was a ton of fun! :D I love the face paint! Love all the pictures! Glad we're here with you guys for a while yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is water. Well spotted.
    Brian says to tell you it was at Lake Champlain, I don't know what his reasoning is. It was at Cherry Creek Reservoir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just never seen any water like that here. It's like Utah - I don't think of there being any lakes there even though there are.

    ReplyDelete

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

background