Friday, July 23, 2010

Salt Water Fish Unicycle Barn

Did that get your attention???
It certainly got mine. My nieces are in need of some dressers since their old ones fell apart (literally). While searching for some on Craig's list I came across this little gem. Why the search words "white dresser" would pull up "salt water fish unicycle barn" I do not know. I had to read this and find out more. I have decided that someone who has an extensive salt water fish & tank collection/obsessive hobby, rides a tricycle and purchases beat up toy barns and refurbishes them needs to join my circle of friends. In case you were wondering the words "white" and "dresser" never turned up in the extensive description.
Random, you say?
Yes, but everyone needs a good laugh now and then. Especially a grumpy 37 week and 2 days pregnant woman who is looking forward to an apartment full of close to 20 people, moving next weekend (already successfully packed up Michael's 4 kids clothing, toys, beds etc), husband leaving for Utah for said move, enrolling my first child in Kindergarten beginning in a little more than a week... I'm sure there's more in there but I'm getting pregnant brain cramps. Get it? I needed to laugh a little, okay, a lot. The tears rolling down your face kind of laughter. Maybe I'm exhausted but this did it for me.

3 comments:

  1. :D I hope that us being there can help instead of making life more crazy than it already is for you. Love you! Can't wait to see you! Maybe we could go out for pedicures! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be nice- but I'm not Scrooge McDuck right now, dang it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah - me neither... Hmmm... Dang it! Well, Maybe I'll just give you one myself. I know it wouldn't be the same, but hey - I haven't been trained. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

background