Friday, July 2, 2010

So Long Salt Lake: Friday


Pedicures with my niece Ashley and mother-in-law. Since my niece is due any day now and I really wanted another pedicure we made a girl's morning of it. Betty has never painted her toenails before so this was a new experience.
Daddy flew in last night and we are so excited about not having to say goodbye again. It has been exactly 6 months since he left for Parker and it is finally time to join him!!!
We went to see Toy Story 3 (very cute) and I sobbed through the ending, pregnancy strikes again. We met Ashley, her husband Tony, Brian's sister Staci and Alli, his other niece for dinner at Joe's Crab Shack. I was very happy to get some seafood since my entire family is in New Hampshire right now and I'm missing out. It's not quite the same.
Ginny did a little dance to the "Moc-a-raina" (sp?, I never bothered to learn the actual dance- why should I learn how to spell it?) I've never uploaded a video before so I'm crossing my fingers that this works.

2 comments:

  1. :( I really missed out - those pedicures look like they were really nice. We're missing you here. Michael and his kids leave on Wednesday morning and then it will just be me and the boys here until the end of July. We're going to miss having other little kids here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, I cried at the ending too... when the son leaves for college and the mom looks at his empty room. Three more years and I will be in the same place. Hard to believe. You look wonderful, can't wait to hear the good news of the baby. Good luck with the move, you must be so happy to be all together again.

    ReplyDelete

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

background