Friday, July 23, 2010

Wack-A-Mole

I went to the dermatologist this morning to have a mole removed and now that it's gone I am so HAPPY! It was on my face next to my right eye and if you've seen me in the past 3 mos. you most likely know it well.
I forget what the Dr. called it but apparently they grow really fast because they are so vascular. IT DID, considering it took about 3 mos. to go from zero to disgusting. After I left the office I had a very jaunty look due to my right eye being numbed. My right eyebrow hung down and made my left eyebrow look unusually perky. Okay, my little vanity moment is spent. My step is lighter, my heart is glad and my face has lost it's latest nemesis, hopefully for good.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! I LOVE this post! You make me smile. You really have a way with words. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

background