Brian and I spent the entire morning rearranging the garage to fit the rest of our things. We will only be taking clothes, toiletries and books (I just can't live without a few) for now. I talked to my brother a few days ago and they were doing the paperwork to buy a home. Prayers that everything works out and it won't be too long before we can move our things to Parker!!!
Anyway, Brian and I both realized that years of Tetris have paid off. Sometimes video games CAN be beneficial. I wanted to post a picture and forgot to take one. Take my word for it- it looks like an almost perfectly played game of Tetris. Very few holes, floor to ceiling.
Betty gave the girls a bath for us since we were so busy. She was blow drying Ginny's hair and Ginny kept wobbling her head around. Betty repeatedly told her to hold her head still and finally looked at her face. Ginny had fallen asleep while having her hair dried!!! It HAS been a busy week.
We had a Barbecue with Brian's family to celebrate the 4th. After cleaning up and giving my sore feet a little rest we headed to Sugarhouse Park for Fireworks!!! We were really glad they were able to continue the fireworks this year and that we were able to stay long enough to see them.
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












LOVE the story about Ginny falling asleep. :D
ReplyDelete