Friday, June 4, 2010

Ballet shoes, last-minute moves and head cold blues

Just call me Dr. Seuss. The last week of May was a busy one in the Naylor family. Abby had her ballet performance which meant practice for 5 hours on Monday, dress rehearsal for 3 hours on Tuesday and performances on Wednesday and Thursday. She had to be at the Marriot Center for dance from 3:30 until 9:00 both days but she LOVED it. She was very tired but sat through the second half of the show on Thursday (the ballet portion only took up the first half). She has been asking me if she can go on the stage again this week. She's crazy. I'm glad she had fun. It was a lot of stress for me. They did a movie theme and she was in Star Wars. I am so glad that I don't have to do Princess Leia buns anymore.



In a conversation at church I mentioned that we were thinking of renting our house since it's been on the market for 9 months and we don't want to lower the price yet again. The sister I was speaking with said that she was looking for a house to rent... long story short she needed to move in before the end of the month so we spent Wednesday-Saturday moving our things out of our house. But what a relief!!! I am planning to move to Denver with the girls on Father's Day, subject to change.

I have had a head cold for 3 weeks but it has entered it's really enjoyable phase this week. Ahhh the joys of pregnancy. Last week I was a bit of a crazy person (stress) and I had been hoping to make it up to my kids this week. Oh well, I have been nicer (goodbye scary monster mommy). We have not done all of the fun things I was hoping to do. I would like to play with our Utah friends while we still can. Crossing my fingers that this cold thingy will wear itself out by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

background