
Neither of the girls could resist looking inside the pots once mommy told them they could stop posing. Abby said it was full of dirt, I took her word for it. There ARE less homeless people in Murray than there are downtown. Apparently they don't know what they are missing.

How did she know to reach out and put her feet on the pedals? Daddy's genes coming through again. Abby got as far as the back bumper saw a very old spiderless-web and promptly returned to the bunny cages. I WILL pick up spiders that I know to be harmless. I doubt I would have at her age but somehow I doubt I was quite that squeamish.

The baby goat wasn't as scary as the tractor... little does she know. Note the sinister way he is eying my babies. Evil goats.

"Roll, roll, roll in zee hay" Any one up for some movie trivia???

Ginny, Ginnnnnny, Look at mommy Ginny! GGGIIIINNNNNYYYY. Oh, I give up!

In an attempt to fun-fill our last two weeks in Utah (for a while) we made our first visit to the Magical Wheeler Farm. We should have visited earlier in the season before summer camp started up and when the spring newborns were in abundance. Still, I doubt the girls cared. The high light for them was the treehouse. You can see a corner of it in this group picture...

4 of my friends met us there with their kids... also attempting to see everyone I know at least once before we leave. Luckily I am mostly a recluse and know very few people. Hopefully none of these people care that their kids pictures are on my blog... perhaps I will have less people to visit when we return... hmmmm.
Great pictures and stories! :D I love Ginny on the tractor. movie trivia - young frankenstein.
ReplyDelete