I was planning to have the girls pictures taken before Easter. I have their pictures taken annually near their birthdays and together in their Easter dresses. This year I kept pushing it back because the weather was not cooperating. It turned out to be a good thing since I can call it good and skip Abby's annual picture in the fall. Although we will have to do some family shots once our new addition arrives...My sister helped me out by spending 2+ hours at Red Butte Gardens taking pictures. The girls were super troopers as well since we were there long past bedtime (summertime daylight hours are a mixed blessing). I think they turned out really cute and she got some great cameos.
Unfortunately a Chevron pipeline broke yesterday which has been filling Red Butte Creek with oil. We were lucky to get these pictures before the area was deluged with oil. But even though I'm glad we got these in time it's really unfortunate for the beauty/ecosystem of the area and the homeowners along the creek. It affected water as far down as Liberty park (I know because my mother-in-law works there and it was closed yesterday due to the lake). For the Deseret News take on it click here.
If you are on Facebook and want to see all of the pictures you can look at elizabethannphotography. Here are some samples:

















That is REALLY sad! I didn't hear about the pipeline break. :( I'm glad we got the pictures in time, but that is still really sad. How long is it going to take to clean up the oil? This is what I get for not watching the news - I didn't know anything about this.
ReplyDelete:D I like the pictures you chose to share.
Oh my gosh these are so cute! I really love these! In the first one they look like twins!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE them! They turned out absolutely adorable. Your sister did such a good job. She really captured their personalities.
ReplyDelete