
In desperate need of a haircut the girls and I ventured up Parley's canyon and made our way to Heber this morning. I have a friend from High School who cuts hair just the way I like it and she happens to live in Heber. The drive was breathtaking. Two thumbs up for Parley's canyon/Heber at this time of year. After our haircuts we stopped at the Dairy Keen for lunch. The girls were mesmerized by the train chugging along the ceiling- it was difficult to get their attention to place an order.
Oh, and I forgot to mention... Abby woke up with a huge cold sore Monday morning. Apparently the stress can get to the little ones too. It made her feel much better to get a nice new haircut. We cut 4 or 5 inches off but since her hair is so long it's hard to tell.

On the way home we stopped in Park City hoping to find some baby boy stuff. With practically zero selection and prices that were RIDICULOUS I was a little disappointed. The outlets in New Hampshire where I
usually do my yearly shopping are miles better on both fronts. Ginny and I got some Crocs and I bought each of the girls a swimsuit. I really should not have bought anything but I didn't want it to be a total waste of time, ahhh well.
These are their new swimsuits being modeled at our own personal car wash:



I tried to get Abby to choose a swimsuit like Ginny's (less need for sunscreen coverage) but she said that the bottoms were ugly. I guess she doesn't like ruffles. When I let her choose the second one I thought it was longer like Ginny's. Sexy potbelly! Not what I would normally have chosen for my 4 year old but there are worse swimsuits out there, I guess. At least the bottoms are a skirt. I know, I'm rationalizing. You live and you learn.
Cute hair girls! :D It's hard to know how long those 2-piece suits are without trying them on. They are cute though, and I seem to remember you having a much more revealing one when you were little. I'm lucky - I don't have to worry about finding modest swimming suits. :D The benefits of having boys.
ReplyDelete