
Honestly, this is the best shot I got of the two of them together. Ginny refused to look at me and Abby's eye's were half open making her look challenged in every picture. I think this was their way of saying "Enough, now let's go home and warm our fingers... you know those things we use to get the candy to our mouths".

I'm thinking that next year we need to avoid the sugar rush and just do the hard-boiled version. Brian LOVES deviled eggs. Let's be honest, a multi-colored egg salad sandwich is nothing short of awesome (keeping in mind that Ginny cried and Abby looked squeamish when Grandma thought it would be cute do to green eggs and ham). So, we'll just do some peeps and a moderately sized chocolate bunny each and call it good. Here's hoping.

I somehow managed to get pictures w/out all of the neighborhood kids. I promise there were tons of them!!! We are not the only crazies hunting eggs in the snow at 9 am on a Saturday. This was really minimal snow for what we had been seeing all week, yeah we lucked out.
I told my mother-in-law that someone somewhere had better be praying for/grateful for the snow. It's just a minor inconvenience, really, no one lost life or limb.
Lol - liar. I don't believe you. I see no kids besides yours. :) Brave to do an outdoor egg hunt in the snow. I was lazy. All our eggs were kept warmly inside. Looks like they had fun though. I am afraid to admit it because everyone will hate me for saying so, but I am really enjoying the snow. :)
ReplyDelete