Monday, March 29, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!!

Yes, we are expecting a BOY in August. I am very excited but a little anxious. I feel pretty good about the girl situation and frankly I've heard horror stories about potty training boys. Apparently they are never fully potty trained as they can't manage to concentrate on hitting the bowl for the full 15 sec. or so that it takes to urinate. NO DISTRACTIONS. Also, I am not looking forward to the inevitable moment when he pees on one of us during a diaper change... I'm crossing my fingers that it will be Brian.
Luckily (ah-hem) we are not rolling in the dough right now or Brian would be hitting the stores. We can safely say that the only clothes this child will own that are not affiliated with the Boston Red Sox, University of Utah or the Jazz (this last one I'm trying unsuccessfully to ban) will be hand-me-downs. Brian may try to slip in some Indians paraphernalia as well but I'm willing to let that one slide since they aren't in the same league (in more ways than one, hey this is MY post, I'm entitled to my opinion).

5 comments:

  1. Well, Lex was actually really easy to potty train once I put underwear on him. You are going to love having a boy! So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sarah! Boys are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhhhhh, the Indians ARE in the same league as the Red Sox, just not in the same division. I am pretty sure I am fully potty trained, so you can't really say NEVER fully potty trained. Plus, with boys it's easier to find a restroom. Each car has four of them in parking lots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm, without getting too gross, I am the one who cleans the toilets around here so I know how potty trained you are, nuff said.
    I AM looking forward to a child who has the ability to go anywhere, including car tires.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!!!!!! Our boys can be best buds!!!!! Well, if I move back to Utah or for some reason you want to move to Texas? :) Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

background