Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A good Reason to blog at Night




Today I decided to redo the layout of my blog, just for fun.
I suddenly realized that the gentle cadence of little voices was not flowing from the play area but from the bathroom. Any mothers out there? You already know this does not bode well for our sanity. I was one of the lucky ones... this time.
Abby was simply spraying a down-to-her-diaper Ginny with the water bottle I use for their hair. Apparently they had begun this game while Ginny was fully clothed but as her clothes became increasingly sodden they were discarded to the corner. I assume they had been at it for a while since there were several water soaked towels laying about. Placing my hand upon my forehead in an attempt to stay the oncoming headache I carefully asked Abby what she thought she was doing. "Baptizing Ginny", came the reply.
Hey, at least we had a good discussion about baptism (immersion, who has the authority to baptize, etc.) And everyone learned something (the proper time of day to blog), except Ginny who looked a little confused and was anxious to have her wet (through no fault of her own) diaper removed.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA! oh man I love these two! The things Abby says...they make me very excited for my daughter to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! I love it! Seriously priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley- I can't wait for your daughter to come either, she's going to be just like Tony. At least with a girl it won't be as strange to spray perfume around a tent at girls camp!

    ReplyDelete

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

background