
Yes, Tag turned one (in August) and I am finally blogging it. In my defense we didn't buy him his birthday presents until this past month either. Pretty sorry defense, I know. We had cupcakes and ice cream on his actual birthday which he really enjoyed as you can see...

When we moved to Colorado last year it was fun to discover that there were two other women in our neighborhood who were due in August. We had a fun little party with the three families and Grace's mom made 3 birthday cakes so we could let the 1 year-olds have a little race. It pleases me to announce that Grace left the fellas in the dust. She took the cake (that was awful, my apologies).

One of the gifts that we finally got Tag was a racetrack (age appropriate with chunky cars) and he actually sleeps with one of the 3 little cars that came with it. His little personality comes out more and more every day. It's so much fun! We are learning a lot about how different boys can be.
So cute! I love that he sleeps with the race car. I am always interested to find what things my boys have been taking to bed with them. :)
ReplyDelete