
We had 18 people in our house for Thanksgiving (and the week leading up to it) yet somehow my sister and I BOTH forgot to take any pictures. The only ones I got were these of Tag. Apparently he thinks that being covered in plastic mesh and plastic AND being frozen isn't going to stop him from eating a turkey.

Begin Halloween: my cute little bumblebee.

Sorry, best picture I have of the whole group.
Damien: cereal killer. I wish I had gotten a better picture of his costume. He came up with this all by himself. Michael fashioned a knife with the use of cardboard, tinfoil and a sharpie and fake blood out of red food coloring and karo syrup. It never quite dried.
Ginny: Tiger Lily, but everyone kept mistaking her for Pocahontas.
Tag: bumble bee
Carson: Buzz Lightyear (for the 3rd year running, he is missing the hat and that didn't even deter him)
Emma: Astrid, from "How to Train Your Dragon" she had a shield and axe that are not pictured.
Abby: Raggedy Ann
Tailynn: the Corpse Bride... tried to figure out how to have a worm crawling out of her eye but it just wouldn't work.

My 3 happy children.

Some of Abby's dance class (not everyone had shown up yet). As you can see Emma was a flapper- we hadn't created the Astrid outfit yet so I came up with this on short notice. I think she looks great, dirty look and all... and people say she's like me, pshaw.

Brian and I spent the day in downtown Denver for our anniversary this year. This was the highlight of our day. The tour guide was wonderful and we were the only ones on that particular tour so we got to take our time and ask LOTS of questions.

Abby on "Nerd Day".

Abby petting a pig.

We went to the berry farm and loaded up on raspberries. The strawberries were pretty scarce- we were told to come back during the week, oh well.

A sampling of our booty.

Abby took a tumble on the way to school. There is one hill that always gets at least one kid every fall. When will they learn not to run down it???


Tag re-discovered spaghetti...

and was introduced to taking a bath in the sink.

The school held a fair.

Should have put them in gymnastics. Abby was doing full flips.

Abby has learned some bad habits... don't know who she learned it from. No one else in this family sleeps with books. Brian never has to clean piles of books from his side of the bed in order to sleep, I mean...

THE END. (for now, anyway)
Wow! You caught up now? Those pictures were all so cute! I still cannot believe that neither of us took ANY pictures. :( I'm actually mad at myself for that.
ReplyDelete