Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Abby's B-day: Aftermath

As you can imagine our garbage bin was pretty darn full following Abby's birthday bash. Topping off the bounty were the remains of Abby's birthday cake/Rapunzel's tower. Tag has many new skills such as opening the refrigerator, dragging a stool and climbing into the cupboard- but on this day topping of the list was: digging in the trash. Here are the results: (and, yes, those are bite marks in the styrofoam).
This really doesn't show how pervasive the green icing was through out the kitchen. Ginny ran to me and said, "Mom, Tag has Abby's birthday cake! Come look!" I was expecting that he had found a stray cupcake... was I in for a surprise.

3 mos. later this phone is still not quite the same.

1 comment:

  1. bahahahaha! Boys are so much fun, aren't they? Wait till he hits the age where he has a fascination with eggs. Loads of "fun". ;)

    ReplyDelete

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

background