Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Abby's Birthday

Abby wanted to do a "Tangled" theme for her birthday party. I enlisted some help from the young women who gave the girls a beauty parlor experience with hair, nails and some face-painting (6-year-old version of a make-over) . I was VERY glad to have some help with the hair. They did a great job, I don't do hair, and the hair took the longest so I would have been doing hair all day. You can see Abby's Rapunzel tower cake in the background and some jello cups with boats that I made. If you would like to take a closer look I posted on my other blog and there are lots of great Tangled birthday ideas on-line.
Abby LOVES science. She asked for a telescope for her birthday and luckily grandma had given one to her other granddaughter years ago and it had never been opened. She asked permission and then re-gifted it to Abby. She also got some sciency-geology type gifts from us and a Tangled tower and various other things...
We had twenty (count 'em) girls here for the party, and even though I'm glad it's over it really was a blast. I had almost as much fun as Abby did. Left to Right:
Top: Emma, Sammie, Madison, Tailynn, Paige, Hope.
Middle: Annabelle, Faith, Rachel, Avery, Dylan, Maddy, Holly.
Bottom: Allison, Kate, Abby, Jocelyn, Kylie, Ginny and Tatum.
We also had the 6 young women who helped out (not pictured): Sarah, Kiana, Oaklee, Brittany, Janae and Jessi. Brian and Tag hid upstairs (except for the opening of the gifts) and Michael took his boys out for the afternoon.

1 comment:

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

background