These are the things I neglected to post in April. Easter!!! My cute babies. If you look really close you can see Tag's black eye. His first but not his last. Ginny turned 4. Ginny celebrated her birthday with her cousin who turned 5 and they had a Toy Story party with Sheriff Woody starred cupcakes. We had 22 kids at the house. Craziness! Tag started eating solids (ha ha) The girls forgot how to eat... Abby opened a zoo (I didn't want to post EVERY picture, it was an extensive zoo) with Ginny's help. She showed herself to be an optimist and a capitalist. They got the idea from a book and in the book the admission price was 5 cents. This is the elephants cage (in case you couldn't tell). I know, she should be reported! It reminds me of Dumbo's mom. The giraffes were too cute to leave out.
Great catch-up! Hope you are having a wonderful vacation! Missed Ginny yesterday! I only had Davis!! See you in a month! ~Laura
ReplyDelete