Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Blogging Hiatus:June

Since this blog is our family journal I would be remiss if I did not go back and chronicle the events of the past three months. I'm not really sure why I haven't been blogging. I'm not one of those who finds it a chore... I usually can't wait to blog the fun things we do or the cute things my family says. I'm at a loss. Since we are now in New Hampshire visiting my parents I have plenty of free time, not to mention the new adventures we are having every day that I want to document. Here are a FEW things I neglected to post about in June...
Tag got his FIRST haircut.
GiRl'S nIgHt!!!
We had Girl's Night when the guys went to Father's and Sons Camp out. We ate pizza and watermelon, painted nails, did make-up (just the two oldest girls), watched "Ella Enchanted" and then had a little dance party (my favorite part except for the being afraid of furniture breaking, these girls can boogie).
Tag went with me to walk the kids home from school. Carson and Ginny did too but neither of them looked like this when we got home.
Abby had her first ever Field Day!
Abby graduated from Kindergarten!!! Abby's teacher had a baby in April and she finished out the year with Mrs. Hartley. Sadly none of the pictures from the graduation turned out. We do have video though.
Abby had her ballet/tap recital.

Ballet performance (well, dress rehearsal, pictures being strictly prohibited during performance).
This is her cute class with their end of year medals and these are their tap outfits. The theme was "New York, New York". Left to Right: Layla, Reece, (?), Abby, Chloe, Katy and Allison. Apparently Abby didn't get to know the 3rd girl in very well, she doesn't remember her name. Allison was also in her kindergarten class.
We hiked Devil's Head...
and tried not to look down.
We attempted to learn how to play chess. Abby LOVED it when one of the missionaries played a game with her. She has drawn pictures of the experience. She knows how to set up the board and the names of all of the pieces... progress!
Ginny got worn out by all of our summer activities.
We waded and rode the train at Bonneville Park.
Tag learned how to drive.
Abby and Ginny swimming at the Cecil's pool.
All the girls fought over Tag. And so it begins...
We went camping at Devil's Head (hey, I already new the way). It was gorgeous but Daddy kept scaring us about the wild animal noises.
Tag had his first marshmallow.
PHEW!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! I miss Ginny! Hopefully, you can meet Miss Tymber this Sunday! Summer looks like it was great for your family! See you soon! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! I can't wait til you come visit Utah so I can see you!

    The deal with the HazMat...they did a training at the school; and I just wanted to embarrass Tom so I put up that pictures! :D Hope you're having a blast in NH! Miss you tons!

    ~Em

    ReplyDelete

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

background