I am so sorry she wanted to give a custom finish to a very cute headboard! Give yourself kuddos for being calm enough to take a picture and blog about it! ~Laura
ha ha ha, looks like you have an artist in house! Have fun with that! ;) Good luck getting it cleaned off though, and thanks for the show and tell :) xoxox
She is growing up so fast! It looks like she is turning into quite the little artist. ;)
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry she wanted to give a custom finish to a very cute headboard! Give yourself kuddos for being calm enough to take a picture and blog about it! ~Laura
ReplyDeleteYou are so patient, I would have been wanting to give her a little swift kick in the bottom...Can't wait to catch up!
ReplyDelete~Em
She actually looks a lot like Abby in the first picture. I guess they really are sisters!
ReplyDeleteha ha ha, looks like you have an artist in house! Have fun with that! ;) Good luck getting it cleaned off though, and thanks for the show and tell :) xoxox
ReplyDelete