Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

There were several hay bales turned into animals. The pig was the most believable. I had to stare at the chicken for a while before I realized what it was.
This looked really fun... I should have tried it. When we got home corn kernels were coming out of everything: shirts, shoes, ears, underwear... I'm not too sad to have missed out on that experience
Petting Zoo. Ginny was afraid of the sheep but not the goats. Whose child is she?














"We're off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Oz"
Tag really enjoyed the pumpkin patch. Next time I get to nap.

Enter at your own risk, especially when Abby is the leader. We sounded like the lost boys singing our way through the maze, "following the leader, the leader, the leader, tee dum, tee dee." After a while Brian decided he should be the leader. We had to get Abby to school sometime, after all.
Hay Maze!!! Abby went to the pumpkin patch with her kindergarten class. Carson and Ginny were a tidge jealous so we decided to visit our local pumpkin patch. Abby had taken our camera with her and had taken many pictures of the side of the road on the hay ride. I thought we could get some cuter shots. The kids also got their faces painted and got to choose a little pumpkin to take home.

1 comment:

  1. LOVED these pictures and the little stories to go with them. Thank you for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

background