Sunday, October 31, 2010

Howl-O-ween

This post is named in honor of Brian's primary class (7-8 year-old). They opened a Laffy Taffy in class today and it went something like this:
Q- What do dogs call the holiday on October 31st?
Brian asked me what I thought the answer should be when he got home. I said Howl-o-ween.
All of the 7 & 8 year old kids guessed Howl-o-ween. Makes sense right?
A- (according to Laffy Taffy contributor) Bow-wow-leen.
Yes. Because that is so close to the name Halloween.

Enough of that... here are all of our little trick-or treaters:
Left to Right we have: Buzz Light Year, Pea Pod, Indiana Jones, Princess Leia, a Bumble Bee, a Cat, and Funshine Bear (I think, it's been a while since I watched Care Bears). I told them to make faces.
My Three Cuties
Emma being mummified. Bzzzzzzzzzzzz
Tailynn, end result: mummification. Fortunately toilet papering at the high school event didn't include pulling her brain out through her nose. I spent yesterday feeling fake noodle brains. Morbid. The affect should wear off in a few days.

2 comments:

  1. Fun costumes! I don't think I've seen very many pictures of Tag yet. He is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! So glad you guys are coming out! I cannot wait to see all the kids again. Tag looks like he has gotten so much bigger. :( Sad that I am missing so much. Excited to have the holidays ahead of us.

    ReplyDelete

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

background