Sunday, November 14, 2010

Eating Antics

The other day I was busily humming around the kitchen when Ginny told me that she was putting on some make-up. I turned around expecting her to have her plastic (and very fake) tube of lipstick... you, the audience, suspecting a surprise in store for me would jump to the conclusion that she had found some of my lipstick (or since I don't wear lipstick- lip gloss or chapstick). But, my child is much too square peg for that... No, she was smearing peanut butter all around her lips. Beautiful. Pucker Up!!! Why is there no peanut butter man? There's Cookie Monster and Winnie the Pooh with his honey and Yogi Bear's picnic baskets but who's going to show my little girl the love when she dons her peanut butter pucker?
Oh, yes, and you may have noticed that she is shirtless. I wisely made her remove her shirt when I gave her said peanut butter (on a spoon) having almost full knowledge (lipstick never occurred) of what she is capable of. Yet when she was finished in her beautification treatment her hands were covered, her arms, her mouth, her hair, and a dab on her forehead. Where did she manage to NOT get any peanut butter? Her torso where her shirt would have been.
This is Carson. Carson likes Green Smoothies. The green smoothies that I make for ME. They have strawberries, blueberries, bananas, oranges, apples, ice, water, a dash of fresh lemon and spinach (hence the green). This is what happens to Carson's smile whenever I am nice enough to share. I think it's well worth a slightly smaller smoothie for me, don't you?
By the way- I can't get my girls to touch these. Can you blame them? It looks like he's been drinking toxic sludge. I may be going a little heavy on the spinach. I'll have to cut back.

I have no image for this one. We were making sandwiches for everyone today and Emma said, "I want a cafeteria." Michael and I both said, "What?!?!" "One of those shells with the cheese inside." I was thinking mac & cheese but with shells, luckily Michael is better at connecting with Emma's brain than I am, "Oh, a quesadilla?" "yeah, one of those." Cafeteria? Close.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! This one didn't get sent to my email for some reason... I think Mr Peanut should become the new spokesman for peanutbutter. ;)

    Those smoothies you make sound really good. Sounds really healthy.

    ReplyDelete

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

background