Thursday, November 11, 2010

What I like (love) about you...

Tag hit a milestone this past Monday. He turned 3 months old. I can't believe my little baby is all grown up, ha ha. But seriously, he is getting so big! He is very smiley. We tried to catch it on camera but he was much to fascinated by the camera. We'll try video next. Here are some things that I love about Tag (for Brian and the girls opinions you'll have to ask them yourselves).
1. I love how he cries like the dickens until I stick my face in his and then he breaks out into the biggest smile.
2. I love when he laughs by sucking air in really fast and making a chirping noise.
3. I love how he'll pee/puke all over Brian and then smile really huge at him, as if he knows what he's done, even though I know he doesn't.
4. I love how he looks at the girls.
5. I love how he sees the bottle coming and throws his face into it like he can't wait another second.
6. I love how he looks very concerned, drawing his eyebrows together, when I put him in the bath. And also how he then relaxes but not completely because he's still not too sure about it.
7. I love how he sometimes can't keep the bottle in his mouth because he is so busy smiling and making eyes at me.
8. I love how calm and easygoing he is. It certainly is helpful right now.
9. I love how he stays asleep even when he comes out of his strait jacket swaddling (Ginny always woke up if she became unswaddled).
10. I may have alluded to this already but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way that he looks at me adoringly and smiles and laughs as soon as he sees me.

I can't believe I forgot this.... I love it when he stretches for about 5 minutes, arms above head, after being unwrapped in the morning. It's the cutest thing. He really looks like he's enjoying every minute too.

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, I can't believe how much bigger he has gotten in the last little bit! He is the cutest little boy! You are such a fabulous Mom! I admire you for all you do! Play group is back on for Tuesday! Hope to see you!
    Emily Duncan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to see you guys! Your little man is so cute and thanks for keeping in contact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this post!!! :D I love hearing all the sweet little things about him that you love. I cannot WAIT to see him again! So sad that we are not going to live close. Every time I see him he will be so different from the time before.

    ReplyDelete

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

background