Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Parade

We carved pumpkins last Sunday. One for each child. I decided to put two pic's of Tag's on here since you can't see the puke in the darker picture. He's a pretty scary baby pumpkin!!! We cooked the seeds from every pumpkin (except for the few that Tag's pumpkin is puking up) and they were gone in 2 1/2 days. Yep. Three trays of pumpkin seeds: devoured.
Tag's Frightening spitting up baby Jack'O
Ginny's Dragon (I know, shocking that she chose dragon)
Carson's Kitty cat Jack'o'Lantern
Abby's Headless Horseman
Emma's Cat Jack'o'Lantern
Tailynn's Ghost in the Graveyard
Damien's Funny face Jack'o'Lantern
Damien carved his all by himself! His first year of doing it on his own. All of the other kids (except Tag) punched out the designs on their own. Abby, Emma and Tailynn helped Carson and Ginny when they got tired of punching.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pumpkins. I didn't take pictures of ours. Oops. Maybe I will tomorrow if I remember. I guess I could do it right now, but I'd rather go off to bed instead. :D

    ReplyDelete

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

background