Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas for Ginny

This is my little girl. Last year she got trains and dinosaurs, this year army men. She also got polly pocket sized Tiana because she is obsessed with "The Princess Frog" and the favorite toys right now are the polly pockets. The army men should fit right in, possibly they can wage war on the princesses. You can see what Tag got in the background and Abby got everything she asked for (see "letter to santa").

Abby and I went to see the Nutcracker on "our" Christmas day (December 18). She loved it! At the beginning she was saying that she wants to be Clara. By the end she had changed her mind, she wants to be the dew drop fairy because she's the prettiest and has the prettiest dress. She also requested that we sit up at the front next year so that she can "see the color of the ballerina's eyes". I told her that if she wants to sit up front she has to be quieter and not ask me questions every five seconds. Her response: "I just can't help myself."

1 comment:

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

background