ABBY THENMy baby turned FIVE today. I spent a few minutes glancing through our many pictures of Abby. I can't believe how much can happen in five years. It brought back some wonderful memories. I had a better baby picture than this in mind but it's not letting me upload any more for some strange reason.
Quite a few family members are coming into town for the baby blessing next weekend so we thought we would hold off on celebrating until then. She did get one present though... a butterfly garden with 10 caterpillars that she can observe turning into butterflies. They are still in little cup thingies until they create their cocoons. We have to check them out often and she gets really excited when they crawl to the roof thinking they are getting ready. They certainly have grown a lot in two days- very impressive. Thank you Grandma Betty!












Wow! What a great idea - go Betty!!! :D That's something I think my boys would love to have... Where did she get it?
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you all this weekend! You need to let me know what Abby wants for her birthday!