Carson and Ginny had a little clash of personalities and had to take a time-out in the front room. When I went to let them out 5 min. later this is what I found. They slept for about an hour. Conclusion: Ginny+Carson+tired=fighting
Friday, April 20, 2012
Four months worth of funnies
So, I've been avoiding figuring out our new-ish camera and how to download pictures... which has led to a lack of posts for quite some time. Here's a little catch-up on the random things that have been going on day-to-day. These pictures move from most recent back to January:
This was today. Ginny was so tired she didn't care where she slept. Tag would not allow her to sleep, though. She moved to the couch after this and he still kept climbing on her. That's what brothers are for!
Tag helping daddy fix the truck so we can sell it and buy a vehicle that will accommodate a family of 6. Time to make room for baby brother!
Tag discovered some jello mix in the pantry while I was distracted by baking. Hooray! I set the ripped bag on the counter while I cleaned him up. As I began cleaning up the floor he pushed the stool to the counter and almost grabbed the bag a second time but mommy stopped him just in time.


Carson and Ginny had a little clash of personalities and had to take a time-out in the front room. When I went to let them out 5 min. later this is what I found. They slept for about an hour. Conclusion: Ginny+Carson+tired=fighting
Tag's newest trick. Brian held out each binky in order to let him choose. He looked at one, then the other and then grabbed both and stuck them in!
This is what my produce drawer looks like. The oranges look even worse! Thanks, Tag.
Running through the sprinklers after drawing with sidewalk chalk = blue hands (and swimsuits).
Tag tries so hard to cuddle with his sisters but it never seems to quite work out. At least Abby is a little more open to it.
Mmmmmm, strawberries in sugar!!!
Crazy Hair Day!!!
We got a little bit of snow. The ONE big snow storm of the year. Otherwise it was a pretty dry winter.
We have been OBSESSED with bubble baths this winter! For Tag's first time he was scared of the bubbles. It didn't take him long to love them as much as the girls.
Tag and his friend Grace would not let me enjoy my Green smoothie (I overdid it on the blueberries and it was more of a purple smoothie). You can see how big my cup was by the ring that makes it all the way to their foreheads. I was more than happy to share!
Ginny finally gives the green smoothie a try- first and last time. We'll try again next year. Since her diet consists of the 5 main food groups (bread, cheese, apples, bananas and peanut butter) this was an amazing feat.
Tag got stuck.
How annoying is it when you go to take a bite out of your banana and it falls off of the peel???
Just Dance. A weekly Friday afternoon tradition. I need to post video.
Carson and Ginny had a little clash of personalities and had to take a time-out in the front room. When I went to let them out 5 min. later this is what I found. They slept for about an hour. Conclusion: Ginny+Carson+tired=fighting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












These pictures were hilarious! I could actually visualize each doing that exact thing! Too fun!
ReplyDelete