Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ground Hog Resolutions

Okay, so we mostly started working on these with the turning of the year I just haven't posted about it yet. I didn't want to overdo it and have none of my resolutions happen. To be honest I have a couple more personalish goals that I'll keep to myself. I mean, this post could get really long, ya know? (too late, see below)

Brian: To lose weight/get healthy. To fix up the cars and sell them (yes, I meant that to be plural, no typos here). Plan of action: Limit carb intake and clean out the garage so that he has a work space. Even though he's been sick this month he is almost done (and if you had seen our garage you would know what an accomplishment that is... did I also mention that he found mice? Live ones? He had to take a break that day to get away from the "mouse dust").

Sarah: same here (no, I'm not going to fix any cars but I am blowing raspberries and so is Tag) my plan of action: So, I've been drinking a gallon of water every day. I've missed a few days but seriously 3 at the most. As far as exercise and diet I'm a little on again off again. Somehow I have managed to reach my goal of losing 2 lbs a week. I'm excited to see what happens in February when I step things up.


Abby: to be an even bigger smarty pants than she already is. But seriously per Abby- to learn karate and to invite more friends over. A brainiac and a social butterfly. Calm down girl... none of us can be perfect. (I think it should be to have a better attitude about keeping her room clean. She told her grandma Betty that she doesn't like being 5 because it is such hard work!!! Just wait.)





Ginny: get potty-trained (let's be honest this is my goal for her. I'm convinced her ACTUAL goal is to see if she can get stitches, break bones, bloody herself in general and/or get mom and dad to break down and cry... or laugh out of desperation, who knows what goes on in that little head of hers). When asked she says she names things that Abby does (ballet, drawing, etc.) it is so cute, especially since they are so different.




Tag: sit up, crawl, eat food aka swallow and stop blowing raspberries while his mouth is full (another mom-imposed resolution, HE thinks it's hilarious). He is so close to sitting up AND crawling. He'll sort of sit but really his belly is touching his legs so I'm not really counting it. He has gotten up on all fours but has not been able to move forward yet. This little guy is going to be a mover- Look out World!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! :D Your posts always make me smile. What a great idea to start drinking a gallon of water every day - I want to do that now. I will have to wait until we finish the gallon of milk we are on. I have been working on drinking more water, but I think it would help to have it in a gallon container like you have. I JUST barely started working out again. I haven't been wanting to wake up early at 5:40 like I did when I was still in school, but I've decided that I need to force myself. It's the ONLY guarantee that I will get to work out each day. I am also going to try to do some weight training 3 times a week. A friend and I have been counting calories. That works really great except for the times when people invite you to dinner, or when you go out to dinner, etc. It's been difficult lately. Hopefully that gets better. Anyway, I think you are doing GREAT! Losing 2 lbs a week is AWESOME! I love that you had Abby decide on a resolution and even made some for Ginny and Tag - so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

background