Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pictures of "Baby Tag"

"Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful Boy!" Any John Lennon fans out there??? My sister took some really beautiful pictures which she has posted on Facebook on elizabethannphotography (if you type in a search it IS all one word) there are a lot of pictures but if you've got some time and access to a facebook account take a gander, they are much better than our pic's.
Cuddling with Daddy. We are so happy to have him around! (Especially for the birthing part, it was looking a little iffy for a few months there with no bites on our house).
He didn't spend much time in here, but this was such a cute shot!
Tag loves his sister Abby. He stares at her and if she moves he follows her with his eyes. The feeling is mutual. So far he has Abby's demeanor. This is a good sign because he just might get along with Ginny if he's like Abby.
Both girls love to hold their baby brother. I think Tag MUST remember Ginny's voice. She rarely left my side while I was pregnant. We're still not over the clingy-phase but I'm trying to enjoy it before I blink and she's a teenager.

3 comments:

  1. I love your pictures - they are so sweet! If you want people to have access to the pictures outside of facebook I can post them to the photography blog. Just let me know. He is so cute! Can't wait to see him again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great! Thanks. I need to get those from you so that I can have some printed too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I was thinking that I need to find a way to get them to you, but we will be there next week.

    ReplyDelete

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

background