-had a long day of chasing little girls in flower dresses around pinning them back up as they did their best to destroy themselves before pictures could be taken, ahhh, so glad it's over.
-Presents are the best way to show someone you care.
-Ohhhh, the life of a cat... how weird would it be to lick yourself clean. Seriously, it would be like sending out wedding invitations all day every day. Callouses on the tongue- Yech!
-Crazy people don't think they're crazy. They think they're getting saner.
-By-umm-pum-pum-by-umm.
-Watching someone race cars on the Xbox is not my idea of fun. Especially when I have no appreciation for it in real life. Are you done yet, Brian???
-I think I'm being haunted. Things can never be found where I left them- oh wait, I have a two-year old.
-Had a picnic at Sugarhouse park with Brian and the girls. Enjoying these beautiful days... fully realizing that winter is just around the corner.
- So excited that they've started making Snuggies for dogs!!! (sarcasm intended)
-The dramatic Prairie Dog strikes again!
- I was afraid it would be torture to get my little girl's ears pierced today. She surprised us and said, "I hurt, mommy." In a very cheery voice.
-Usually an AL fan... not this year.
-Salt Lake minus the screaming is lovely.
-I have the best husband. We are going to "Disney Princesses on Ice" tonight. Being the father of two little girls can be a pride swallowing job.
-Library Day!!! I have to sneak in that book Abby has not let me return yet.
-"Terminated" sounds so violent. Like a murder. Thank God for new beginnings!
-Made four pies, mashed potatoes and double duty on the turkey with my sis. My mom heated up frozen veggies. Just sayin'. I guess after 30+ years she deserves a break.
-I DO NOT love shopping. So glad it's over!
-Here's Johnny! Watching the classics... Dom Deluise is a nutcase.
-Husband is complaining about the newly vacuumed carpet being hit by popcorn tornado named Ginny. I hedge, "So we shouldn't allow them to ever drink fun stuff like popcorn?" Yeah, long day. Brian got a good laugh, though.
-Abby inherited Hannah Montana pajamas from her cousin and wore them for the first time tonight.
Abby: I love Hannah Montana!
Brian: You don't even know who Hannah Montana is.
Abby: Uh huh! She's a rocking star!
-Left the 30 Rock DVD on menu for less than a minute and decided that I would rather drive a nail through my head than listen to the theme song for that long again. Maybe I'm a little cranky and should go to bed.
-Craving a burger from Salt City Burger Co. and I'm not even a burger lover!
-My two-year old says "Look, ta-da" (I should say yells) But I swear, it sounds like she's doing a Hulk Hogan impression. How is a little GIRL able to sound like that? It's frightening.
-Why does it feel like January? What is going on this year? Where are you Christmas?
-It was a run by fruiting.
-BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT: My brother Michael opened up a gift from my mother. A large box full of my other brother's old clothes. Apparently she saw this box in storage with a picture of a suitcase on it and thought to herself, "I must have bought Michael a suitcase for Christmas." and wrapped it up with out looking inside, just in case. That's my mom!
-Abby to Ginny: Don't tell Daddy. He's not a mom, he's a boy.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment