Monday, November 23, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Snow visited Salt Lake last night stealthily as we slept. Ahhhh, the beauty of the trees in the early morning hours. You know what I'm talking about... trees stained black by the damp and outlined by a frost of snow. The whole world was glistening. I needed some Christmas music but I have this rule: no Christmas music until Thanksgiving is over.
Unfortunately by the time I came home it was all melted and the snow left on the ground was limp, good for snow men, but not very fresh (I'm going to see if I can keep the girls from looking out the windows. They have been looking forward to the snow but I'm not looking forward to wet snow suits, boots, mittens, etc. and runny noses. Maybe next week.). It was glorious while it lasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

background