Friday, October 9, 2009

SUPER DUPER!!!




Abby has been learning to read. I can't believe my little girl is getting so big! She gets really excited to do her "chart" as she calls it. At the end of each lesson she gets to put a sticker on her chart. As you can see we just finished lesson 14.

I have to say I am pretty impressed by this program. For the first five lessons I thought this is going to take forever but it is really gaining momentum. At the end of each lesson she practices some of the letters or "sounds" she has learned. Today was "i" and "e". Ginny wanted to join in (we usually do this during her nap). Can you tell which one is Abby's and which is Ginny's? Ginny became so excited over her attempts that she shouted "That is SUPER DUPER!!!" It was hilarious, I have no idea where she heard that. We laughed so hard that she walked around the house saying "SUPER DUPER" for the next 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

background