Ginny fell asleep on the boat as you can see. It seems to be an excellent tool too send the younger kids to dreamland since Lex fell asleep on the floor as well. Both girls loved the boat Abby was very daring and would reach out to wet her hands in the spray.
Abby enjoyed getting her hair and nails done by her Aunt Elizabeth who has four boys and has to borrow Abby for such things. You can see the greasiness of their hair from the sunblock... I think it helped hold the braids in longer. Ginny's fell out almost immediately. Maybe next year her hair will be long enough for braids.
One of the highlights of the trip was snorkeling so I added a shot of My dad Chandler and I snorkeling. All of the adults snorkeled at one point or another. The girls are still a little too young for it but Abby enjoyed sunning herself on a rock while watching her cousins Chandler and Gabe snorkel.
It was so beautiful... I didn't want to leave.












Um... Tony and I want to come with you guys some time :) It looks so fun!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a good time! Glad we got to see you in SLC. Hopefully we can repeat in November!
ReplyDelete