Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I am SO tired. Is anyone with me on this? Last week we were going through the house collecting STUFF that we don't want anymore and held a yard sale on Saturday. Yard Sale part 2 planned for this Saturday. (there was STUFF we hadn't got to)
This week I painted the garage. It looks so much better. We painted the house at the end of last summer and were planning to do the garage so Brian had emptied the paint sprayer in splotches on the garage. It got cold too fast and despite our good intentions we had a patchwork garage all winter.
Next project: flower beds. Began this morning and it is either a lot of work or I am a bigger wuss than I thought. The entire front is full of pebble-sized bulbs. Any advice? Okay- enough complaining for now.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah - I am with you! It seems like I am always tired. Your blog is so cute by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Front beds are finished- YES! Every muscle in my body is aching. It feels so good. We'll see how it feels tomorrow though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah! Glad you decided to start blogging. It makes it so much easier to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you decided to join the blogging community. I know what you mean about yard work. We have some people on our street who are constantly working on their yard and it shows. No way can I keep up with them.

    ReplyDelete

Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

background